Innovative RC Big Bore Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think so, doesn't take mutch to get better shocks on the mt or db...
Its not that they are terrible its just another wierd design choice in that truck. That huge cylinder and then what 3mm shaft? 5? At any rate I always suspected that their look wrote a cheque reality would refuse to cash if push came to shoves. Then again, Botajell jumped them like 6 meters+ which it all survived but its belly hit the ground HARD.

Here coop that's the flats
View attachment 55316
Irc toolView attachment 55317
View attachment 55318??
Just checked irc website and its the V3's that have the spanner flats which mine are.
Holy crap I think I have the v3'S not really sure. Wish i had known this when I put the heavier springs on my rear shocks last winter. Granted I went to a heavier oil too but damn. Nice part is I can put the lighter springs back on with the heavier oil and see how it reacts. Thanks Mark ! I love it when I learn something new like this. ??(y)

Its not that they are terrible its just another wierd design choice in that truck. That huge cylinder and then what 3mm shaft? 5? At any rate I always suspected that their look wrote a cheque reality would refuse to cash if push came to shoves. Then again, Botajell jumped them like 6 meters+ which it all survived but its belly hit the ground HARD.
And fluid so thick it should be in a diff. Yeah odd combination. I would suspect the irc would be the ultimate upgrade.

I got these with the shaft extensions for my 5b buggy they are very nice and beefy i set them up with the red spring and then there stock spring. If its for a losi i think the TLR set is alot smoother 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anybody else

did anyone ever figure out what those tiny black orings are for???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks