Insurance rip-offs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Bloody hell fellas.just got a quote on a BM Z3,1999 me and Jane, comp....£205.00 that is taking the piss! I'm not doing an old bastard but 205 for a couple. I have 24 years driving with an R.A.C.Clubmans licence (clean) and Jane has a full UK with no points!.....fookin' £205!!!!................
j.
Well if all that are wanting to come to the UK and are reading this forum..........WELCOME to UK Rip -off!
Oh,another moan..........look at the fuel prices!
J.:crying:

lol ^^ don't get me started on how cheap britain is!... TAX is a fkin joke, taxed on things we buy, taxed on our wages, taxed on our savings, yet the so called fkin muppets (aka MP's) ya know, the nubtards who do fuk all, decide to buy a moat (yup a fkin moat!) or new curtains or pay a mortgage for a second home that don't even fukin exist out of OUR tax! :(

Our goverment is more bent than an FG going WOT into a tree! :s

but aye.... WELCOME TO BRITAIN! ...whats amusing is (& i have nowt against them btw) is the polish who came over for a better life are actually starting to flood back to poland, think thats says it all lol!

damn thats huge, call around, ud be surprised how much you can save. here in oz the average quote was was around $1,500 but after a few hours on the phone I got it down to $600 for full comp for a modified commodore.

Ive got a BMW 5 series tourer 525. man/g/box. yr 2000.. i pay £340 f/comp. im happy with that. im always round town so my mpg is only 25/26 which i don't mind ( after all its my choice of car ) but i do think the cost of fuel is getting beyond the joke. it was on the news last week some familys carnt afford to run a car any more.. round here it is £1.22 a litre. will there be any more blockaids like a few years back ????...

Last edited:
lucky man,

I have to pay £380 comp for a diesel Focus, all because some bint ran into teh back of my old car at traffic lights and claimed it was my fault......

thats a decent price mate. you might be able to get in down a couple of quid if you put down for 3000 miles a year or summat.

205 quid is now,t for comp, if yea using it for work remember to tell the insurance firm i got stop,d coming out of the mersey tunnel the other week by a traffic a,n,p,r car, they said are you using this car to comute to work, yes i said well your insurance don,t cover you for that the copper said,, but if you take a seatbelt fine we,ll let you go, framed ha,,

James what was you expecting to be quoted on the old BMW and if it was a newer model it may have been slighltly cheaper as they will see your car as a risk as in old not worth much and so on but ye expensive mate for OAP like yourself ...wink wink.

Price of fuel don't get me started on that, filled up about an hr ago at Chieveley Services (jct13 M4) was 135.9p for diesel !! Bloody £74.00 to fill my Audi up

Fookin el :eek: On the rare occasion I have to fill up at the m-may services I always do a splash & dash. Just enough to get me home :badair::badair:

Renewed mine last month - £374 fully comp with business cover for astra sri 150bhp diesel. Wife paid £390ish last time comp with business cover for a 200bhp zafira gsi.........£205.....bargain :badair::badair:

I HAD 20+ years' no claims before I went to Congo for 6.5 years - work. Then had to start from scratch. Being 'older' (50 now) the hit wasn't too bad but I'm still paying over 400-odd (actually forget!) for a Civic diesel till building up the no claims. :badair:
Al.

Renewed mine last month - £374 fully comp with business cover for astra sri 150bhp diesel. Wife paid £390ish last time comp with business cover for a 200bhp zafira gsi.........£205.....bargain :badair::badair:
Seen your car Andy...sweet...but I have been driving for 20 odd years,clean licence and I still get hit with this shite! I pay £120.00 on me Astra and now it's virtually double!
C,mon insurance,give the good guy's a deal.
J

Seen your car Andy...sweet...but I have been driving for 20 odd years,clean licence and I still get hit with this shite! I pay £120.00 on me Astra and now it's virtually double!
C,mon insurance,give the good guy's a deal.
J

I have been driving for 18yrs and never had an accident or claimed for anything and also have a clean licence. We are paying for all the nob eds that cant be arsed with insurance & all the wankers that make false claims for whiplash & say they had a car full when there was only the driver in there.

I have been driving for 18yrs and never had an accident or claimed for anything and also have a clean licence. We are paying for all the nob eds that cant be arsed with insurance & all the wankers that make false claims for whiplash & say they had a car full when there was only the driver in there.

Agree................well ,I am getting my BM.......... , but .....You know me by now,I have an eye for what. I want and I get!:p
J.

(THIS WAS EDITED)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks