Intermittent no left turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torred

Took my 5t out yesterday for the first time outside of light throttle break in. Intermittently, I would have no ability to turn left. I would still have full & easy control if turning right & throttle/brake control. After a few seconds, all would go back to normal. Everything was perfect running around the yard a few days ago. I'm using a borrowed dx5c & the sr6000t that came with the truck. Is this the spektrum "brown out" that I've been reading about? Or could it be a servo issue?

If your rigis really new call horizon and start a warranty claim. But my bet would be one of 3 may be 4 things. You reciever battery is low on charge. The servo is starting to crap. The steering linkage got something bound or stuck (unlikely that you woulnt have figured that out right away) or your ex is on the fritz. Only way to know for sure is to play the parts swap game. Although if I had to pick one it would be the servo.

Rig has at most 2 hours of total run time. Battery is the DDM one listed for losi (5000 or 6000 mah) & was charged prior to install, so I doubt it's low with the current run time. I'll charge it while doing the mesh mod just in case. Like I said, using a borrowed radio. Gonna get a different brand ordered up, don't really wanna stick with spektrum.

Are your end points set correctly for your steering servo?
Not sure if I did set that up. I'll double check.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks