Irp servo link on steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steering system is spot on nice and smooth. I just started having all these issues with servos once i threw that arm in so its making me think it puts extra strain on servo. Maybe its just me thinking that way.

Did you tighten up the servo saver when you put in the IRP link? I don't see how just changing the link would cause problems unless the stock link was flexing enough to act like a servo saver.

Servo saver is still set the same way from factory never missed with it. Should it be tighter or looser when installing irp link?

The link shouldn't change the servo saver setting, unless the stock link was flexing that much. Both my friends with Vektas have gone to the alloy saver bellcrank as they found the stock plastic arm flexing too much.

I had a stock kraken servo on there first with irp then stripped gears then i threw in savox then it just stop working period :unsure:

Does the sgt1000 servo fit in a kraken?
Buy the gears for the servo 30 dollars replace the link with stock link cheapest way if it happens again
I had a stock kraken servo on there first with irp then stripped gears then i threw in savox then it just stop working period :unsure:

Does the sgt1000 servo fit in a kraken?
did you ever have the stock linkage on or did you put on the irp linkage as soon as you got the truck .

They don't sell kraken servo gears.
I did run it stock for a couple runs with no steering mishaps.
There you go I had that happen to me it may sound silly but I still have that same linkage and I look at it from time to time and I curse myself the amount of money I spent on gears aND servos I could have purchased a hitec ....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks