Is it ok for fuel lines to rub motor? How much heat can they hold?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteolheadz100

Got my g320 installed but the fuel tank needed to be flipped for the dominator side pipe doesn't touch the gas cap, now i have he transfer port heat sink and the fuel lines are a tight fir to the carb. My question is how much heat can these fuel lines hold will they melt if they rub the heat sink or motor?20180625_210825.jpg20180625_212344.jpg

Not sure how much heat they can take. Can get some more fuel line and re-route so it doesn't have to be in such close proximity to the hot stuff? Better to keep your gas as cool as possible.

I may need to purchase a two-way Barb but I need to make sure what the inner diameter is I believe it is 1/8 of an inch if that's the case I can just get a Barb and connect two pieces together and extended about an inch and a half more that should be enough for it not to touch. Although the only part that it touches is the very tip of the fins on the transfer port heatsink I'll run it and see what it does

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks