Is it true?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Did Trip hang up his gorilla slippers and get engaged?:flowers::kiss:

Sorry guys, I have been away for a few days... I just got engaged, so you know I am broke now!!!
Trip..

If its true and your not blowing smoke:badair: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You think you don't have money now? You just wait. :laugh:

Trip....The old saying goes" Once a King always a King" But once a knight
is never enough"....Yeah and You can tell when the Honey moon is over...
ya have to wash the dish's........
Best to you my friend..feel sorry for the young lady....
Just kidding..........Slawhammer

Hey Trip...congrats man!!!! whens the big date????
And trust me....things start to change once its on the finger..i never believed..but man o man..what im goin through now;);)

Wow, I never expected all of this!!! :lol: We haven't picked a date yet.

She knows all about my hobby/addiction, she laughed the first time I went out to play, "You are a 30 year old man, that plays with toy trucks?" Yup, I replied... She picked on me until I bought her an old Tmaxx, she fell in love with it and quit ripping on me :lol: The cool thing is, she does her own wrenching so I don't have too!!

She loves the GP290 or at least the low end snap, I think it kind of scared her :lol: (Her first experience with a LS)

She does have trouble trying to figure out why my motor was 200 bucks, but then I showed her a $1,500 Trever Simpson motor, she about poop and said 200 was "Cheap"!! (That's the trick fellas, shock her with something really expensive then show her what you really want, then tell her you are only buying the cheap one to save money for the family!!! Trust me it works!!!)

I've known her for years and she has always been cool as hell, so I figured I probably should marry her, before some OTHER douche bag does!!!

Her name is Melissa (or Meli for short) She is 25, 4'11" and 90 pounds with a full bladder :lol: (Mind you I'm 32, 6'1" 250pounds, so we are a bit of an odd couple lol!! She has a 15 month old son named Matt.

Thanks for the support and condolences ...I'll keep you guys posted as to what is happening..

Trip..

P.S. Sorry about the redeye, I am still figuring out the 3000 gizmos on the new camera.. She masked, painted and cut out the old Ford body for her Tmaxx...
NewCamera037.jpg

Last edited:
:clap: Sounds like you have it all worked out. Looks like you have a little large scale buddy!!:cool2:
I know a real nice large scale engagement present. :lol:
Just explain that the guy's here said that having the same hobby will keep you closer.
Waite!!
My wife is my baker... Forget it, she will have a better large scale then you because, I know my wife has much more money wrapped into her stamping then the crap I got.... Just kidding I think, congrats again!!:clap:

I bought a ring, so I guess that scratches the Redcat thought!!!

But, we saw the link that BTB posted about the $550 Firehammer and guess what... She wants one!! :celebrate: I told you guys she was cool! So I guess that means a new member is about to join.

Be sure to tell her about all the upgrades SHE is going to need (wink!) I know she won't believe me when I tell her she is going to need better radio gear and a pipe, so I guess I need you guys to help me out :lol:

One more addict to the group and her name is Melissa!!!

What a great engagement!!!

Trip/Chad..

:clap: Sounds like you have it all worked out. Looks like you have a little large scale buddy!!:cool2:
Just explain that the guy's here said that having the same hobby will keep you closer.
Waite!!
My wife is my baker... Forget it, she will have a better large scale then you because, I know my wife has much more money wrapped into her stamping then the crap I got.... Just kidding I think, congrats again!!:clap:

Baker? Stamping? BTB does your wife stomp on you and then bake you something to make up for it? MMMMM cookies...

Chad..

Last edited:
Trip..You could let her read about my firehammer project...she will get a great
idea of what should be done for up grades...If you haven't already done so....
Now I am real pleased with this new and improved firehammer.....
.................................Slawhammer...............................

Bigger the Better;41963

Wow, I thought I was kidding. Man, all I can say "keeper".. Think of all the present opportunities there are in sharing a hobby?:eek:

I think I can get my wife into it if I buy her a FG Beetle? She likes the looks of that one. Hey, anniversary present!:laugh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks