is the king motor radio gear any good ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to a nice set-up mate, has a few nice modes on it too. :chinese:

You'll have to see if it'll take a kill switch, as you know Voo had one fitted to his and it looks like they didn't match up resulting in a runaway.

With the FM and AM controllers and receivers its advisable to add a fail safe, but with the 2.4ghz you will get with your KM there is a built in fail safe.

The Fail Safe will/should turn your Throttle servo to the neutral position or apply the brakes if you lose signal between the receiver and controller, which will hopefully stop your car if it decides to runaway from you for whatever reason.
It will however not work if your batteries are too low that they haven't the power to work the servos, so make sure you charge your batteries up before an outting or take a ohms meter out with you and check once and a while.

It seems to a nice set-up mate, has a few nice modes on it too. :chinese:

You'll have to see if it'll take a kill switch, as you know Voo had one fitted to his and it looks like they didn't match up resulting in a runaway.

Which kill switch did Voo have fitted to his, did it runaway because he lost the rx battery? is it a 2 or 3 channel system that come with KM Baja

I don't use a kill switch only a fail safe but i think voos was a Jackrc 1, it worked on his 3rd channel but not when he turned the tx off, strange.

The V1 did not come with a 2.4ghz system. It was more a copy of the HPI radio at the time. I would not run with the V1 radio setup. I would not run with the HPI one either. I can't comment on the new ones that both are using though. RTR radios, RX's, servos are cheap they have to be to make the model affordable and competitive. Thats in both models.

Get a good killswitch no matter which way you go. Thats a MUST!!;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks