is this a crack ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaellfc95

i was worndering is this a crack on me new km ?? it hasnt bin run yet

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks
michael

I'd love to say 'don't worry mate', but I hear you!
Looks like the shock retention bolt's been tightened too much, and there's a lot of play, thus bending the alloy - slightly?
The alloy might be fine and the paint / powercoat might have cracked.

Better take back to the suppliers if it definitely hasn't been run.
Let's see what the others say.

Good luck,
Al.

email rc modelz the pics before you run it, he should send you a new 1 ,i,ve orderd a lot of stuff off them there mail order is fast ,

email rc modelz the pics before you run it, he should send you a new 1 ,i,ve orderd a lot of stuff off them there mail order is fast ,

im seeing if there open tomoz then i will take it up there and let them do it dose any 1 no if its open ??

just rong fonezone wich is the same shop as rcmodlz he going to ring me and tell me if i can go up or if thay will send the part out will i be ok rruning it if thay send a new part ?

if he sends it you ain,t getting it till wednesday maybe even thursday, cos of the bank holiday, you could run it just take it easy no jumping you,ve got to run it in anyway so that would mean going easy,

if he sends it you ain,t getting it till wednesday maybe even thursday, cos of the bank holiday, you could run it just take it easy no jumping you,ve got to run it in anyway so that would mean going easy,

there out of stock till the 20th may :(

tell him thats no good, by rights he should just swap the buggy for another one ,its got a fault and thats that, or he should take the part off another buggy then when his order off k,m comes in put the part back on it,

i will do that good idea

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks