Is this for real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been discussion regarding this site in the past - if not on this forum, then on MS-UK.
The answer's obviously NO, IT'S NOT REAL.

There's a factor of 4x or 5x I think in all of the prices cf the actual.

You can always order one of the smaller items and see how it comes out, but I would purchase with a protected credit card, just in case.

Al.

No worries.

'If it looks too good to be true .......... '

I would LOVE to be proved wrong on this one. It's just too obvious.
I think some people tried ordering and the page froze, or .... something happened anyway before any private details were permitted to be entered.

Al.

a losi for $429 with free worldwide shipping!!! that's less than it costs to build one and shipping if by ems air will be $150 of that

a quick search reveals the company is located in China called ecwholesale.com and baolongplaza.com (which is a hotel) so don't think i'll be risking my money.
they have an extensive website listing many brand name products which would have taken a lot of time and effort to construct but those prices...too good to be true comes to mind

who's going to be a guinea pig?

Whawwwwwoooo in the Sahara that is amazing. What is the price for that beach front? And how Mitch for the shipping?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks