it stalled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle ed

Having a good run yesterday then all of a sudden it stalled it is a 26cc cy engine went to try to strat it back up white smoke came out of exhaust every time i pulled the starter so slowly released the fuel cap and the fuel was bubbling with a lot of pressure behind it left it to cool down then it fired up again nothing wrong what could this be ?
thanks for help

white smoke........blown turbo mate :lol::lol:
Never heard that 1 before. Maybe you need a new plug?? What colour is your old plug? This will give a good indication of tuning and whether it is running rich or lean.

The fuel cap breather is not breathing mate......pressurising the tank...

Sort of like a lawnmower petrol tin when you shake the fark out of it to mix the oil....the can pumps up like a balloon....undo the cap and it goes PFFFFFT.....

Same thing...

This pressure has to go somewhere....and what better place for it to go than through all of those little jetty wetties in the carb........flooding the engine.........the fuel evaporates.....leaving behind lots of oil......hence the smoke!!!!

white smoke........blown turbo mate :lol::lol:
Never heard that 1 before. Maybe you need a new plug?? What colour is your old plug? This will give a good indication of tuning and whether it is running rich or lean.

His old plug would be as black as the ace of spades........and wet as a shag:laugh:

was bubbling with a lot of pressure behind it left it to cool down then it fired up again nothing wrong what could this be ?

i agree, cap vent is miffed, get it figured out. the tank pressure was pushing more fuel thru the carb than the motor could use, so it essentially flooded itself out.

fix the cap vent and this issue will go away.

thats what i did is took the cap apart and sucky blow through it
i rang an hour ago he says the car is fine thanks for your help will keep you posted on it

if you have any nitro stuff kicking around, the nipples that go on the pipes to feed pressure to the tank work good. screw one into the gas cap and run some line out to the back of the rc. no more pressure and cheap fix

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks