Its been a while.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Happy New Year all!
Its been a while since I was last on here.......must be a couple of years! Had a few things taking up my time in 2015 so never had the FGs out at all which was disappointing but hopefully that will change this year.

We sold our old motorhome back in July and bought an RV so will be getting the FGs sorted so we can take them away with us this year. The boys are 10 and 13 now and old enough to get to grips with them which gives me more of an incentive plus all the deserted beaches and fields we see when we are wild camping are begging to be played on!

Who else is still on here? I see Voo, Al and Keith but who else is around? Are the bashes still happening with the old Deeside crew?

Good man.
I am well out of touch with the new gear out there so need to do some research. I need a couple of couple of TX sets and superbee's for the kids to use. They like the stick sets but not many around without paying a fortune so probably a good time to get them into the wheel sets. Any recommendations? Are the superbee switches still the best 1s to go for?

Welcome back stranger and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Still here, but since I moved, have been a bit busy, and same here, not running much.

Need to get into a routine as I've 2 large parks nearby - plenty of dog walkers 'though, so that 'mutual respect' thing needs to be considered.
Haven't heard any other I/C-engined vehicles, so I may create an issue - perhaps start gently, with the electric powered ones - once the weather finally gets better ....
Al.

Where have you moved to Al? You still in the same area?
What happened with FG by the way? Last time I heard they were closing down but there was possibility of a buyout. I assume something got sorted with the new models being out - I like the look of the Fun Cross.

no mate fg is still with us now owned by t2m in france seems to be looking good with the fg 2020 fun cross ect

but for me rs5's newest touring car is just out of this world with the new beast engine and a good 5+ years of r&d id put money on this winning major races and titles this year they have even managed to dust off ian oddie getting him on board as a team driver I see big things coming from ian oddie this year with the tx16 and his oddified beast engine

http://www.rs5-modelsport.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=336&Itemid=82

Where have you moved to Al? You still in the same area?
What happened with FG by the way? Last time I heard they were closing down but there was possibility of a buyout. I assume something got sorted with the new models being out - I like the look of the Fun Cross.

Still in St Helens, but bigger house, just not right next to open land like the last house.
That was rented, this house is ours, so much better long-term.

FG?
You know as much as us!

Limited imagination compared to before unfortunately.

Al.

Hey dwarfy yep im still here "just" haha.......like Alan i have moved on to a large house at Farington,but no garage and no workshop.I have converted part of my loft now into my work space all in minature though.......sold 4 of my large scale, just left with my Marder which i will never sell and 2 MCD ultimates and 2 boats.

Howdy partner,hows things going mate.Good to hear from you again.;) All good here,got a new job,better pay,better conditions,still the grave trade.
Look forward to hearing from you.
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks