I've got friends,,,, in some places ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I paid for a 48g , 3 months ago , it had a availability date of November 1st. Then it went to , this item no longer available ! Then I got a email from that H.H. rep I've gotten to know after he sent me a Arrma infraction for survey purposes , he said my boat was at hobby town here in Spokane ! He said it's being discontinued and I get no warranty with my purchase , wow ! Never heard that , but everything is coming out anyways , and jeeeeeze ! This thing is awesome looking fun , already shipped the engine to Gizmo's in Florida to get the racing rebuild on it , winter is moving in quickly here so I'm in no real hurry , but we shall see if I get it done before the big freeze

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_125259.jpg
    IMG_20211014_125259.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 21
Amazing !! Everything went great with dealing with Gizmo motors , LITTERALY a 9 day turn around , got the modified engine back today , went with the full mod kit , upgraded carb , clutch housing also , only complaint is I DIDN'T GET ANY STICKERS !!!! and I asked ,,,RRRRAATSS !!! HEY REP ! I'll be putting in a Killswitch ,🤣 hint , hint , wink , wink , nudge , nudge 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20211102_112713.jpg
    IMG_20211102_112713.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 10
Engine administered !! Saw a video , evidently the service switch and kill switch that are stock , are not water proof and need to be by passed , anybody familiar with these issues , also supossidly the bail valves need plugged also ?

Attachments

• IMG_20211103_172634.jpg
    IMG_20211103_172634.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 5
The auto bailers do not help when the boat is sitting still and will actually let water in as they are a very primitive design and it's just a ball that rolls in a cage. If you bought the killer rc boat k/s just eliminate the external kill switch as you don't need to have 2.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks