Jet Pro TBII Sneak Peek!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's great to see Dino getting onboard with the nutech already, this pipe looks like a real good, well protected fit, i know he is also working on an MMT side pipe, can't wait to see the videos of these running. also hope the metal finish will be an option as well as chrome..I prefer the plain jane metal myself to shiny chrome

like the seagulls from finding Nemo... mine mine mine (yup amazing everyone sees my buggy and pipe before I do LOL)

I'll call Dino tomorrow morning and talk to him and get some more pics. Side pipe will be done as well. I am not sure how many types he was going to make but I said to keep the buggy as long a he needed to get it done. I will mention about the finish and I am sure he will make a couple versions to accomodate all. He is the kind of guy to do that

OK, so that pipe will be chromed shortly and I will have a ton of pics to post this weekend... there will also be an add on silencer that will go under the wing. Main goal is to be protected. It's much like the V3 pipe and Dino says should be on par for performance with the FG Marder pipe.... there will be more pipes to show as well... the HPI drag pipe will fit with a couple small mods, a side pipe is almost done today and there will probably be a 4th by the weekend so something to fit every model

there will be a break point/second coupler a few inches ahead of the header so removal won't require unbolting it at the engine... he also has a cool plate design that will go under the wing to add strength, be a heatshield, and allow a mounting point for the silencer.

good news was he said of all the rc's he has worked with, this has the nicest set of tires and wheels of all he has worked on, and that's a lot of rc's!! smart guy with input I passed along to Chris... like maybe a bevelled edge to the chassis for strength. Mike suggested maybe aluminum side guards to basically do the same thing...

I should have the buggy next week sometime, but I'll post pics this weekend of what will be available... he will have 20-30 of each pipe ready to go as soon as this weekend

Well Dino dose not wast time now dose he that looks bang on to me the wing mounts and wing itself should give enough protection for that pipes.
looking forward to seeing the mmt pipe as that one will have to be on the list for my mmt

Love that Dino is jumping on board the possibilities for the nutech jet pro pipes are endless

Good work.. Glad to see the TBII getting a look in already.

Rules in UK for Nationals and Race Days say the Exhaust must not be exposed so if the car roles, the Marshals cant burn themselves.

Makes sense I guess.

Problem with the TBII is that there isnt much room under there to get one in.
I look forward to seeing how this shapes up :)

if the upper part of the roll bar stuck out a tad more he could fit it all inside the cage, but as it is, going inside would make for a weenie pipe to stop from melting things and starve some performance. there's not much exposed here, as you can grab the wing to flip it anyway

I also mentioned the new tvp style mt coming out and I am sending him my semi down, which might just end up being the nutech but change to fg motor mounts for engine angle so he can make up some on road pipes as well... not much header room with the horizontal engine mounting, but we'll see whan that gets here in Feb from Scott at Vancouver Hobbies.

Good work.. Glad to see the TBII getting a look in already.

Rules in UK for Nationals and Race Days say the Exhaust must not be exposed so if the car roles, the Marshals cant burn themselves.

Makes sense I guess.

Problem with the TBII is that there isnt much room under there to get one in.
I look forward to seeing how this shapes up :)

Andi,

We will have wider body and wider side guard for options later.

Chris

Both pipes coming, just waiting for this one to be chromed. He has a bunch of the rear pipes ready to be installed allready done and just finalizing production for these

PIC00031.gif

Nice going pipes. The chrome looks great.

I can't decide if that side mounted pipe looks like an appendix or a chili pepper. LOL... Either way i'm sure it must rock..

Chris

I don't know what the cost will be but he has about 30 of the first ones done and chromed and chroming the second one today. I just emailed and he is working on converting a 5t pipe with new mounting brackets for the mt guys. Just need to confirm that an FG Hummer body, which he has in the shop, is the same width as the nutech bodies

he needs more stuff to work with though to be more effective.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks