Jetpro fg marder pipe on firehammer mt cut body??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jetpro

hi mate, i have a marder with the p-pro pipe and my mate has the car you have,you will have to cut the body from the passenger window through to the rear,there is a perfomance pipe that goes under the shell and exits behind the paasenger front wheel,that the one my mates getting as he has an immaculate shell that he will not cut!the fg monster jetpro is slighly different as it goes further forward(over the battery,servos)so you only have to cut the rear of the bonnet bellow the front window.If you look on ebay,there is a carson with that pipe(fgmt) as you will see the cut out is minimal.you will get plenty of top end power with that exhaust.

i would recommend getting the samba pipe, plus you wont have to cut the body it will just fit snug under the shell witch is a nice touch ,give out tons off power and great top end.
ive been running my for over a year without fault does spit oil sometimes but there is a easy mod with can fix that... i run the v1 but a newer version have come out well improved.

Thanks for the info. Guys. I ended up going with the ddm dominator. I had to cut a little out of the bed of truck body. Thanks again

that looks sweet and you didnt have to cut much off the body with the samba is lies abit more down so it would off fit snug under the b body but over all ddm looks very nice ;);)
have you had a chance to run it yet mate.:cup-1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I have heard alot of good things about samba. I have not ran this truck yet. I hope to get a 1hp gain. Where you from? Thanks for the good info. Will

Yep the samba is an awesome choice dude ive never had a problem with it if you want to gain abit more power change your gearing that will help and maybe a more powerful engine.
Im living in Bradford atm as im studying here but my home is in west Midlands.

nice choice,if i didnt have the jetpro i would have got the dominator.Personally i think the dom is a better pipe then the samba,i have a mate that ran a samba and the one he had was a 3 piece that kept falling apart everytime he crashed!He now has a dom and it seems to run better with more power,it also sounds better,but then again,thats just my opinion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks