Jetpro open or muffled guys any sudgestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Which jetpro is better and makes more power the open or muffled type?
'
I think the muffled has more back pressure therefore it will be more tq.
and the open will have more top end power.

This combo is setup with a gp 290 motor which is I heard on the more torque side .

thanks guys

If your talking about silenced, I think the silencer is alot like a gun silencer, it should not effect performance just catch some of the decibels exiting the pipe. I would go muffled and remove it if you don't like it that way you can have the best of both worlds. I think you can also buy an after market silencer if you need one. I love the noise of a pipe, it screams I'M HAVING FUN!!!:cool2:

all you have too do is drill out the pop rivets and take out the Wadding so it will be unsilenced or "open" and if you want it silenced again just put self tapping screws in place of the rivets because the wadding should be changed every once in a while anyways .

all you have too do is drill out the pop rivets and take out the Wadding so it will be unsilenced or "open" and if you want it silenced again just put self tapping screws in place of the rivets because the wadding should be changed every once in a while anyways .

Yup, it will get pretty oily depending on your mixture and the silencing will be next to none eventually.

pipe

can you really drill the rivets out on the jetpro pipe ??
I know its possible on a motorcycle canister but the jetpro is so small ??
thanks guys...
Perhaps if someone tried both muffled and unmuffled can put some ideas ??

Easy
I have the silenced version as well and it's plenty loud for me as well, the silencer really doesn't restrict the flow of the exhaust only catches a few of the DB's on the way out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks