JetPro pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there really that big of a difference? I've never had the two side by side. The stock square thing you get with the buggy isn't silenced is it? Customcvp's still seems loud and I'm pretty sure that's silenced. I would never put one on my buggy. Mind you, I don't run mine in my neighbourhood (too much, lol) I'll take mine to work, a park or something for tuning purposes if I'm not at my track.

Well unfortunately I don't have a track too close to me. but I'm not sure if it's much different. I would think so...but idk

hahaha!! yeah.. where I live no one gives a poop about rcing! I'm gonna try to build a track this summer on some of my grandpa's land. well see how that goes lol

Dudes I just finished breaking in the Widowmaker 38 in the 5ive, victory unsilenced pipe, oh my good God, it's so loud it's not even funny, I am going to have to wear ear plugs to run it, no bullshit, 4 tanks on it and the temps are great so I started to let loose on it, it goes from a normal loud to this new level I've never had a pipe make it is an ear ringing sound, dudes I just spent a half hour getting the mud off it and my ears are still ringing. Totally sick, I may have to try the Flow Systems pipe on it but the mounting of the Victory is so nice there is a bracket that mounts to the extra hole next to the rear diff and then a rubber piece between that and the pipe so it's not mounted to the mill except at the port, I put up a vid on my tube channel no real bashing but enough so you can hear it

Watch "OBR Widowmaker 38 5ive T" on YouTube
OBR Widowmaker 38 5ive T:

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking of the mounting system cvp. reminds me how much I don't like the way the way the jetpro is mounted...damnit

Losi will be releasing a pipe for the DBXL. It will smoke the crap out there now.
The losi pipe for the 5ive t is the best IMO. The DBXL pipe will be the same

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks