Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSR260

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born ?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got

together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-

cafe
. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a

download from my memory stick. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us

had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button , nine months later a little Pop-Up

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Woman out shopping with her husband & she spots a pair of boots she likes so asks hubby if she can have them. "No feckin chance at that price luv" he says.
Later that night, they go to bed & the husband tries his luck & starts playing with his wife's fanny "I don't think so" she says, "if you are not prepared to shoe the horse you aint feckin riding it"!!!

Guy walks up to a girl in a club & says "Hi! The name's Bond".
"don't tell me" she says "I bet your first name is James"
"No" he replies "its UNI........and Im here to fill your crack" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks