Jr Radio - converting to 2.4ghz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doza28

So after only posting about this a week or so ago, my buddy has gone and found me the JR radio that I had years ago ?

Its in great shape and apparently works. I just need to get a battery pack.

Regarding modules. This has a removable module in the back much like the other JR radios of the time. There seem to be plenty of 2.4 modules out there such as those from ORANGERX and FRSKY, but none list the x-756 specifically.

I'm assuming they'll still work, but I'm wondering if anyone out there who's good with this stuff could confirm before I purchase the wrong one lol.

It has a 5 pin connector in the rear 52959

For those that might have read this, I noticed the settings were being lost. The internal battery had died. These are normally soldered in.

Managed to open it up, remove the old battery and fit a new one.

Literally good as new now and settings now stored ?53114531155311653117

All sorted now.

Got myself an FRSKY DJT 2.4ghz module and V8 fr receiver from T9hobbysport in Bradford.

Works a treat. Now got my favourite radio updated to modern tech ?
Hi Doza28
Did you have to do any internal modifications to the transmitter?
When I looked into it years ago, I tried an Orange module and receiver but it didn’t work properly.
There were some instructions somewhere on the internet to change something internally but it was in Italian and the pictures weren’t very clear but I was unable to find them again

Regards
James

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks