Just a question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Leavitt

I was just wondering what 1/5 scale steering servo to get for my King Motor T2000 that won't keep stripping the gears out? I would like a hardened steel gear servo that doesn't break the bank. Hahaha thanks for any suggestions

I was just wondering what 1/5 scale steering servo to get for my King Motor T2000 that won't keep stripping the gears out? I would like a hardened steel gear servo that doesn't break the bank. Hahaha thanks for any suggestions
Well there's many servos that don't break the bank for me, but that could be different for you, a cheap servo to me might be expensive to you, so what's your price range ?

Well there's many servos that don't break the bank for me, but that could be different for you, a cheap servo to me might be expensive to you, so what's your price range ?
I just want one that's around $100., but it really doesn't matter I'll just have to save longer is all. I just don't want to get another metal gear servo like I've been getting for 40-60 something dollars, I want one with steel gears and a full aluminum case. Thank you for your time and help

I just want one that's around $100., but it really doesn't matter I'll just have to save longer is all. I just don't want to get another metal gear servo like I've been getting for 40-60 something dollars, I want one with steel gears and a full aluminum case. Thank you for your time and help
Well your not gunna get a good quality aluminum case servo for 100 is what I'm Gunna tell you but there's plenty of great options for or under 100. So I found this savox servo and it seams to be the best bang for the buck, titanium gears, 0.14sec speed on 6 volts (I think ur running 6c aren't you?), 361ozin of torque, and half aluminum plastic case
https://www.amainhobbies.com/savox-...gce9YC7uZ6-aCRlD_MAYKrzZKzLzLV50aAjfeEALw_wcB

Well your not gunna get a good quality aluminum case servo for 100 is what I'm Gunna tell you but there's plenty of great options for or under 100. So I found this savox servo and it seams to be the best bang for the buck, titanium gears, 0.14sec speed on 6 volts (I think ur running 6c aren't you?), 361ozin of torque, and half aluminum plastic case
https://www.amainhobbies.com/savox-...gce9YC7uZ6-aCRlD_MAYKrzZKzLzLV50aAjfeEALw_wcB
That is a standard size servo Zee, he needs a jumbo steering servo.

These are decent15595900191911760772443206017660.jpg

Right on thank you, I was looking at some of them Savox servos too and was wondering if they were titanium geared but I'm gonna check the info you sent while I save money for it. Hahaha thanks again for your time and help.
Right on thank you, I was looking at some of them Savox servos too and was wondering if they were titanium geared but I'm gonna check the info you sent while I save money for it. Hahaha thanks again for your time and help.
And I'm running the stock battery that comes with the King Motor T2000,I think it's a 6V NiMh battery. Hahaha I'll check and let you know.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks