Just about time to order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KauseKaos

Well its just about time to get my 5th. I'm going with the FG Monster Beetle Pro. Is there anything I should change off the back? If possibe can you put the part #s so i can find them. Thanks in advance.

Well its just about time to get my 5th. I'm going with the FG Monster Beetle Pro. Is there anything I should change off the back? If possibe can you put the part #s so i can find them. Thanks in advance.

Go to DDM's page (sponsers on the right of the main page ) and order their DDM Dominator pipe,thats your first thing.
J.

Well my suggestion is if you do not have a engine kill switch yet.....
you will need to get a picco modified kill switch......Plus I would do a engine screen mod
....Those 2 things are very important.....besides getting the tune pipe.....

Ok you can look in my thread..New to 1/5 scale slawhammer's project
Page 5 post 68.......That should give you a good idea

and an aluminum spur carrier. the plastic one will strip out. you'll need the 60mm one for 46-48 tooth spur. and aluminum upper rear arms will keep them from flexing and hitting the spur gear.

a better servo tray is nice but if you add a couple extra support posts the stock ones still work decent

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks