Just bought a XB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdewalt1985

Well guys I just purchased a used XB and it was just shipped out, I have only ever ran hpi bajas so this will be a change for me, Anyways I think I got a good deal on it, Has 30cc engine, Flysky rx/tx, Hpi baja wheel adapters, hpi air filter setup, upgraded hitec servos, and he said about 100 bucks in spare parts. I got it for 250 shipped, he said it is rtr and has about 4 tanks on it. Was it a good buy or not? Here is the best pics I have of it until it gets here.
xb2.jpg
xb.jpg

Yes it was a good buy.You will have fun with it. Rampage hop ups, rc pitstop, are good sourses. I have three rampages . They have a fun factor just as your bajas do.

yeah I know mickey its NICE, I know what your gettin at..........lol.......damn addicts..........lol......thanks for the input guys, I will check them site out for parts, Tracking info says it will be here thursday so The next 2 days will suck waiting, Will keep you all posted on if its as described or not.

just got the tracking info, was shipped out today by ups and expected date of delivery is thursday at my door........cant wait, tomorrow will be a long day im sure.....lol.....wil get good pics of everything when she gets here

ok guys shipping update, my XB is now here in PA and ready for delivery tomarrow, Cant wait, cant sleep, Its always like christmas to me when I have a 30lb package on the way.......lol

Well guys my XB just showed up, Went over everything and nothing seems to be broken or missing, Just needs a little cleaning, Cant wait to get gas in it. Ok enough talking here is the pics.
xb-1.jpg
xb2-1.jpg
xb3.jpg
xb4.jpg
xb5.jpg
xb6.jpg
xb7.jpg
xb8.jpg
xb9.jpg
xb10.jpg

yeah I wanted to keep an offroad basher look to it, looks way better than when I got it a few hours ago, now I gotta break it all down clean and go over it all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks