Just messing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah James,
Won't let you load anymore as it aint PETROL !!
I've got a cantilever kit I've been waiting to install on my Jugg2 for a year - still waiting!! Should make it quite interesting.
Supposed to be able to use my E-Maxx shocks on it instead of the inflexible 'springs' you get with the Jugg!!
Al.

Nah James,
Won't let you load anymore as it aint PETROL !!
I've got a cantilever kit I've been waiting to install on my Jugg2 for a year - still waiting!! Should make it quite interesting.
Supposed to be able to use my E-Maxx shocks on it instead of the inflexible 'springs' you get with the Jugg!!
Al.

That will be interesting....pic /vids Alan.
J.
Shoved Koyosho rears and one piston dampener's on the back with 1200WT.
Works for me.
J.

Seriously, the only pics I've got are of plastic packets of 'bits' next to the Jugg.
I'd bought an ESC for the later E-Maxx (normal - ask Pab's and Pete about the E-Maxx I brought along!!) and uprated 550 motors I was planning on fitting - somehow - Jugg was always too slow.
I've got 2 Venom 5Ah 2S LiPo's now doing nout I want to use with it somehow also - it's a project gone totally ballistic I've NO IDEA how to continue, and definitely can't until the wife goes to visit friends for a few weeks - she's Congolese and is due a holiday there again. Problem is now, she'll want to go during my next Mexican visit, which defeats the object ... I'll get there.
The suspension's INTERESTING - ESP? I think - but the motor side, mmmhhh, that's typical me!! Can't help being a kid!! Got to go FASTER !!!
Al.

I was using 11.1@4000 LiPo's( but i was dis-charging @10) but blew the fook out of then,so I'm on 7.4Pipo(bummer).Hey,works great in the Losi's and Associated. Hmm,might try the Tamiya's or HPI out with the radio gear.
J.

Tim.I bought this new 2-3years ago.I modified the rear but not really used it .
Up for grabs,virtually new!£200.00,mod rear and all the original.Radio if you want it..AM.
I can leave this in as Ifor £30.00 extra.
Ship to the world at buyer expense. PM me.
J

It's had 20-30 run time............................brand new!!!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks