Just ordered my rampage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus75

Just pre-ordered it from rampage hopups and it should ship today. Do you guys know, will the X-can for the Baja fit it or do I have to wait for a Rampage secific pipe? Thanks

The x-can fits perfect. There are pictures on here somewhere, I'll look around.

Hey Rob, I'ts Jeff from NY, I ordered the truck on thurdsay. I think I spoke with you. I this the head kit you used? http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product340.html How is it working out? Is the x-can really loud? I had to remove the ss pipe off my baja ss cause it was too loud. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
This is the kit I used. I had a few laying around. Same as the DDM one though.

http://rampagehopups.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=297

The x-can is about as loud as the SS pipe. More of a throatier sound, instead of the tingy sound of the SS.

Your truck will ship Tuesday. I had to pick them up late today from Redcat.
I didnt realize you had them on your site. When will the colored x-cans be available? I'll order them together. Also, can you pm me the tracking info? Thanks

What color do you want? I didn't think anyone wanted the colors. I'll get 2 of each and see if they sell. I'll ship the truck without them and just order the others when you are ready.

What color do you want? I didn't think anyone wanted the colors. I'll get 2 of each and see if they sell. I'll ship the truck without them and just order the others when you are ready.

yeah, definitly ship the truck asap. I want a blue can to match the truck. Let me know when its available.

Skater -- The problem with the Redcat box is they have have a huge picture of the truck on the side. Do you want me to take that off? It should ship Wednesday with all the extras you ordered.

Skater -- The problem with the Redcat box is they have have a huge picture of the truck on the side. Do you want me to take that off? It should ship Wednesday with all the extras you ordered.

Hmmm... I think as long as you have the tracking, it should be fine... It was just odd that i was getting other packages but took a small postcard that long to get here...

Skater

if you add the silicone extensions on the x-can it muffles the sound helps with the loudness:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVUBMkVRs3M
I was going to get the stinger pipes but they prob won't muffle the sound. Maybe I will get the silicone.

I just hope when mine ships, it does not take as long the post card my mom sent me... It took 35 days to get here... Yes the mail sucks here...

Skater
He shipped mine tuesday 7/8 ups and tracking says it sould arrive next tuesday 7/15. UPS is way better then usps!

I was going to get the stinger pipes but they prob won't muffle the sound. Maybe I will get the silicone.

He shipped mine tuesday 7/8 ups and tracking says it sould arrive next tuesday 7/15. UPS is way better then usps!

UPS is not an option for me... Take a look at my location... I do have a faster way to get stuff, but I would have to pay dim weight or true weight... They use the higher number :( And @ $1.75 per pound it adds up quick...

Skater

I just shipped a 35 pound package Monday USPS Piority mail cost $85 to New York ...took 3 days ...person got the package today :)

DHL costs less than UPS.....has just as fast ground service.

On another note....UPS has a big package for me today:celebrate:

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered it from rampage hopups and it should ship today. Do you guys know, will the X-can for the Baja fit it or do I have to wait for a Rampage secific pipe? Thanks

hiya mate
a month ago i ordered a truck that looks like the rampage mt for one of me sons for his 16th bday i wanted to buy the rampage redd cat coz me son told me it's a good truck but i stumbled on this madabout-rc.co.uk site and they had one almost like the rampage but more powerful wiht a 28cc proengine they call it the typhoon 2. me son love it to death
i want to buy to rampage redcat cy23cc for me other son but i don't want any jealousy and fights :2guns: :nono:

I just shipped a 35 pound package Monday USPS Piority mail cost $85 to New York ...took 3 days ...person got the package today :)

DHL costs less than UPS.....has just as fast ground service.

On another note....UPS has a big package for me today:celebrate:

I hope the USPS has a big box for me in the morning... Would like to get the truck before the weekend... Keeping my fingers crossed...

Skater

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks