Just wondering when it will happen!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think traxxas should have another go at the 5th market a big revo would be cool, lets forget about there last largescale that thing was ugly.

The way Traxxas are built and the price they would probably be in the stream of cornering the market!
I have had a few Traxxas and they are second to none for the build quality and the price.
They ,as you said Paul,did have a go at the fifth market with ,not really no results, but I think if they had a crack now they would be middle market,which what Traxxas aims for.They would have customers like racers,bashers and newbies.They are capable of supplying all parts and there customer care are second to none.
So Traxxas,we all know you read forums,c'mon have another go at the large scale.
J.

i say a 1/5th scale real monster truck. you know like a madforce or a x-factor but 1/5 scale size. now thats what a monster truck should be like.

The way Traxxas are built and the price they would probably be in the stream of cornering the market!
I have had a few Traxxas and they are second to none for the build quality and the price.
They ,as you said Paul,did have a go at the fifth market with ,not really no results, but I think if they had a crack now they would be middle market,which what Traxxas aims for.They would have customers like racers,bashers and newbies.They are capable of supplying all parts and there customer care are second to none.
So Traxxas,we all know you read forums,c'mon have another go at the large scale.
J.
i got told by a traxxas dealer ,jay at rc pitstop in soutport that traxxas had a new design for a 5th but put it on ice when the hpi baja came about, saying they did,nt want to compete with the baja, lets hope it will happen one day .

i got told by a traxxas dealer ,jay at rc pitstop in soutport that traxxas had a new design for a 5th but put it on ice when the hpi baja came about, saying they did,nt want to compete with the baja, lets hope it will happen one day .

Hmm...they will build a good one.I don't think they should delay it as they are main stream.Traxxas will do a good build and price for a fifth.
I would buy one on there track record.
J.

Proper MT - replica Grave Digger or something - that would be nice !!!
I like Pablo's idea for Traxxas - large scale Revo!! That would be AMAZING!!
I've a dynamite (adjective not brand) 1/16 Revo. I had a 1/10 nitro - sold it for the 1/5 MT :D:D:D - which was great as well.
The idea of a 1/5 Revo is quite, urm, INTERESTING !!!!

Let's start a WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN TRAXXAS 1/5 REVO THREAD and see how long that can be kept going !!!
Imagine the wheel travel in 1/5 scale !!! :w00t::w00t::D:):D:w00t::w00t:

It's a shame, but I don't feel the Losi thing is going to be any different to the Kyosho one, or whatever that was - SORRY.

Al..mark my words,HPI will last a few months longer and then Losi,TA, Traxxas( Big boys) will pull there Joker.
J.

yea i think people would like to see a new hpi baja now,t to radical maybe a stronger chassis and some small tweaks here and there, i allways say i hate nitros but my revo was the best buggy i ever had it was way ahead of its time. a 5th revo would be amazing, 2speed reverse etc but it would be very exspensive as is the nitro and the electric ones are now,was looking at buying a traxxas sumit a while ago still got my eye on one wow they look good.

Crystal balls ahoy !!
I e-mailed Horizon Hobby and put the question directly to them. 'THERE IS A RUMOUR THAT LOSI MAY BE CONSIDERING A LARGE-SCALE PETROL TRUCK / BUGGY / MT. IS THIS TRUE?'

ANSWER:

Alan -

Thank you for contacting Horizon Hobby Product Support. At this time I cannot comment on your e-mail.

If you should need further assistance regarding this issue please reply to this e-mail for additional support. If you need assistance in the future, please feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] or you may also contact us toll-free at 1-877-504-0233. Make sure to visit our web site at http://www.horizonhobby.com to see all of our newest products!

;):):D:);) :w00t::w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks