Keep my baja SS or sell for 08 brute force 4x4i w/650cc vtwin?

4x4 Quad or Tricked Out Baja SS

• ATV

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • BAJA SS

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipsterdufus

-

i really need your help on this one, keep this baja or sell for an independant rear suspension 2008 brute force 650cc V-Twin ATV.

P1011381.gif

P1011378.gif

or this monster, mind you that i have a huge dirtbike but i shattered my ankle so im 3 months from riding it.

08KVF750D8F_DarkGreen_A_jpg.gif

Last edited:
In this forum, I think you may get a bit of a biased opinion...

But if you like to build things up more than actually running them, you could sell it and buy another one.. Or just give it to me!

You may have 5 or 6,000 in the baja but it's unlikely you'll get anywhere near that if you sell it. Keep that in mind.

i figured i would have to part it out, but i cant find anything else around my place to put on ebay, :clown:

im missing 3500 to get that quad with a trade in :(

OMG clubin, you just put my dreams into 4 pics, im going to get off the couch and go see it again

theres only 1 2008 left so i gotta think fast

keep the baja and buy the quad.. its only money and when you die your kids will only use it to bury you with anyway..lol..
if you sell the baja you will be out ALOT of money. parting it out will take forever and you will get stuck with odd parts and will constantly be running back and forth to the post office, plus checking ebay 5 times a day for the next 3 weeks really sucks.. shell out the cash and put the rest on a credit card.. but pay it off really fast!!

My ex had some biggens... 44 double F's!!! (don't tell meli!) :lol: I don't think you guys would like them anyway... The headlights shined, where she had been, not where she was going!!! If you know what I mean :lol: ...Yuck!!

"What do you do, iron these things?" ...Think about it! They were kinda floppy! ...God that was a bad time in my life!...But they were BIG!! All the way down to her socks!!

Trip..

Last edited:
The only reason I say Baja is that I can run my baja where I know the cops would ticket me on the 4 wheeler. Plus if they have it there way eventually I won't be able to ride it anywhere.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks