kendal baja bash tickets now on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkterboys

Kendal baja bash tickets now on sale
I am pleased to announce that tickets for the first kendal baja bash are now available. as previously posted the dates are 12th - 15th of may 2011.
4 day ticket £25
3 day ticket £20
2 day ticket £15
1 day tickets are available at £8
above ticket prices are based on tickets being purchased prior to event, tickets bought on the day will have £2.50 surcharge per ticket price except for single day ticket.

price of ticket includes your pitch for camping,
there will be a marquee for everyone too get together during day times and evenings.
track will be open for use from 9am till the sun goes down.
there will be a bbq available friday night saturday night and sunday lunch time , all cooked by barby pete for a small cost.. bacon and sausage sandwiches will also be available as and when you need them again for a small cost.
there will be a few essentials available for the guys who get the munchies throughout the day.

And don't forget that MMR LARGESCALE will be there supporting the event and available for all those parts you may require throughout the weekend.

For tickets or any more information either pm me or e-mail me through the link below, with e-mail address and tickets required.. and paypal requests will be issued .
tickets to be purchased threw paypal or by cheque.
tickets paid for by cheque will be issued once cheque clears.

i just want to add that i realy do appreciate all the support i have recieved from you guys , and i do hope that this event goes from strength to strength each year...steve

http://www.northwestbashers.co.uk/index.html

I'm sure all are welcome, MMR are attending but as you'd prob know they are more HPI so make sure you bring spares that usually go on your ride..should be a good un. :D

hi. is this soley for bajas or can any 1/5th come along?????? sounds like my kind of weekend.........
hey wagon.. you can bring watever you want mate.. will be a real fun weekend with like minded people.. realy hope to see you there. any problems or questions just ask...steve

i'd love to go but i don't have a car or a baja :lol: could be the camara man and take
lots of vids and pics :lol: but i bet you already have someone there to do that anyway...

GHEY BUD GET YASELF OVER HERE,

hey bud get yaself upto the event will do a reduced rate ticket if ya aint bringing a ride, i do have someone doin the videos abut no camera man for pics...do ya have any radio gear as im taking 2 bajas... you can bash my other one when me pal aint using it ... let me know bud...steve

GHEY BUD GET YASELF OVER HERE,

hey bud get yaself upto the event will do a reduced rate ticket if ya aint bringing a ride, i do have someone doin the videos abut no camera man for pics...do ya have any radio gear as im taking 2 bajas... you can bash my other one when me pal aint using it ... let me know bud...steve

Your abit brave arnt ya!! have you seen my pics of carnage? :lol:

Thats very kind of you i will let you no about that at another time, i hope
to have the sc by then!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks