Key Chain Camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

I remember these being used by members on here a few yrs ago. Going to get some off ebay for my FG and the kids tamiya lunchboxes. Those who used them, how did you fix them?

bit of velcro mate :) i got 1 & for the price cant complain ^^

you will prob need to setup the time/date (giz a shout when you get it & i tell ya how to set it) if u want it to show correct time & stuff.. you can also remove the date stamp with a hack, but it don't remove it completely it still shows a blur where the date should be & looks messy so i just put it back to the date showing :)

bit of velcro mate :) i got 1 & for the price cant complain ^^

you will prob need to setup the time/date (giz a shout when you get it & i tell ya how to set it) if u want it to show correct time & stuff.. you can also remove the date stamp with a hack, but it don't remove it completely it still shows a blur where the date should be & looks messy so i just put it back to the date showing :)

Ok will do. Will get some ordered this wk :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yer i love the key fob cams all i used was sticky vercro .....time and date is wrong this was 2009 / 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose you have a link to the key fob cam that you used for that vid as quality is a lot better than I would have expected.

i have had the fob cam for a while i will have look ..and get back to ya....the play back will run full hd just depends on the publish settings you use on the computer

mine is the 720x480 30fps. cost me a whole $11. here are a couple vids

on my savage

and on my 4 stroke nitro tc3

the biggest problem with these things is there is no image stableization, as you can tell from the second video. really you cant expect it with a $11 camera. id like to build a foam case for it and come up with a better way to attach it to the cars, aside from servo tape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks