kill switch hook up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skinner

Hi fellas, I brought a evoa100 kill switch from lhs as they had one. Well opened radio box on Baja and got lost. How does this hook up? I plugged into spare rec port than got lost. One goes to ignition ? Suppose to splice it into manual kill switch button? Other goes to battery- my battery goes :mad:to on/off switch......any help would thankful as I gave up on it.

evoa100? Never heard of it. Is there a website or email address on the package?

If it was a Killer Bee or Super Bee kill switch I could help ya out. Sorry.

Thanks,
Kent

Yea figured that out that nite....grr oh well gonna return it and been looking at your killer switch and the battle switch.

Well ordered my kill switch from Kent of @Killer RC tonight. Awesome service and makes me proud of the purchase ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Your order shipped yesterday. It should arrive Friday or Saturday. Be sure to check out the automated emails that you should receive. They have links to install info.

Thanks for your business.
Kent

Well ordered my kill switch from Kent of @Killer RC tonight. Awesome service and makes me proud of the purchase ;) .

you won't be sorry. I have 1 in all my 5th scales. at one race during a heat my rs5 got hit by someone that forgot their was a turn & knocked my battery out of the car. the kill switch killed the engine immediately & stopped it from running away.:D:D:D plus it's kind of cool to shut off the engine with your radio.:w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Had some time and put the killer switch in, simple click on my gt3b's single push button on grip and it dies ;) . Thanks to Kent as I'm very pleased with purchase. O and I don't have lights so I ran the orange remote led to one light pod ;) .

I have been running Killer RC fail safe kill switches for many a year and have never had a problem with them. The one in my HPI 5BSS has been running the same one for about 5 years.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks