Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Kill switch

Discussion in 'HPI Baja' started by Mr D, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Mr D

Mr D New Member

is there a kill switch that I can fit to my hpi baja where I don’t have to strip the buggy down. Ideally connect into the existing wiring

2. Whoduh

Whoduh Well-Known Member

Nope, Not that I know of....

Just dig in....get your hands dirty.... might be a pain in th a** but it will get you used to working on your car (if you aren't already used to it).

evssv likes this.
  3. evssv

evssv Well-Known Member

:)agree^^..don't b afraid of ur car dude...;)....if u need to work on it and r unsure take ur time and take pics as u strip it down...then if u get stuck u got the pics to look at....;)...the dynamite kill switch is plug n play....but u still need to get to the coil.....

Whoduh likes this.
  4. oskygt

oskygt Well-Known Member

Go ahead, strip it down, you just might find something that needs replacing. and. It could save. you time. And hassles later. on.

Whoduh likes this.
  5. Whoduh

Whoduh Well-Known Member

As you strip things off the car, put screws back into the parts they came from when you pulled them off....that way...no confusion as to where a screw goes and less chance of losing them...doing that along with taking the pics you should be good...plenty of videos on youtube too.

evssv likes this.
  6. Scruffy

Scruffy Well-Known Member

And that's all part of the fun of RCs

7. voo2doo

voo2doo Moderator
    Staff Member

Grab yourself a KillerBee , I had these on all of my truck/buggies and they never failed me. There is some dis assembling involved but I think thats the great part of our hobby.I LOVE IT!:).
    J