Kill switch

Thread starter #1

Mr D

is there a kill switch that I can fit to my hpi baja where I don’t have to strip the buggy down. Ideally connect into the existing wiring

Whoduh

Nope, Not that I know of....

Just dig in....get your hands dirty.... might be a pain in th a** but it will get you used to working on your car (if you aren't already used to it).

evssv

:)agree^^..don't b afraid of ur car dude...;)....if u need to work on it and r unsure take ur time and take pics as u strip it down...then if u get stuck u got the pics to look at....;)...the dynamite kill switch is plug n play....but u still need to get to the coil.....

Whoduh

As you strip things off the car, put screws back into the parts they came from when you pulled them off....that way...no confusion as to where a screw goes and less chance of losing them...doing that along with taking the pics you should be good...plenty of videos on youtube too.

voo2doo

Staff member
Grab yourself a KillerBee , I had these on all of my truck/buggies and they never failed me. There is some dis assembling involved but I think thats the great part of our hobby.I LOVE IT!:).
J