Killer bee kill switch and spektrum dx5 pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darnell

The website with in depth instructions concerning specific transmitters has been taken down. Any know how to set up the kill switch with this particular transmitter?

@Darnell unfortunately the KillerRC page is a bit busted.

Looking back this is the last note I can find from Killer RC regarding Spektrum radio systems with AVC:

If you have a newer Spektrum radio that has AVC, you need to disable the AVC to get your radio to work properly with a kill switch or light controller. To my knowledge, there is no way around this. It's an issue with how Spektrum designed the radio. AVC disables channels 3 and 4, and also makes the receiver's failsafe operate in a way that keeps the Super Bee from seeing when a radio glitch happens.

Hope this helps!

You have to disable the AVC when you bind the radio/receiver if you have one of the AVC receivers. The regular three and five channel receivers ( SR315 and SR515 ) just bind with the kill switch activated and full brake applied. I use the Dynamite kill switches, not sure how they differ from the Killer B.

What receiver do you have Darnell?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks