Killer RC failsafe trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Leavitt

I have a Killer RC failsafe that's not shutting down with the remote anymore, it still works when I turn the remote off but still doesn't kill the engine. I hope someone knows the problem? Thank you for any help, it's been working fine until I crashed it a little off a ramp.

How much trouble shooting did you do before you started this thread. Did you do any ? It would help us to know what you've actually tried to do trouble shoot wise . That way we aren't guessing like idiots. :LOL:

Did you check the wires from the engine to the receiver? Start with the obvious . If it's not the wiring check your transmitter . Kind of doubt its the transmitter . Also could be you jacked something upon the KB circuit board.

How much trouble shooting did you do before you started this thread. Did you do any ? It would help us to know what you've actually tried to do trouble shoot wise . That way we aren't guessing like idiots. :LOL:

Did you check the wires from the engine to the receiver? Start with the obvious . If it's not the wiring check your transmitter . Kind of doubt its the transmitter . Also could be you jacked something upon the KB circuit board.
Oops sorry, I usually don't leave that stuff out. Hahaha ya I checked out the wires on the coil and radio box. If I turn the radio off, that failsafe works like it's supposed to by turning one way and applyingthe brake but I don't know if it's supposed to shut the engine off too or not. I just don't have the remote engine shut off, and don't wanna see if it shuts down with low receiver batteries. Hahaha not that brave, or more like stupid enough. Thanks
What radio do you have?
The stock KM Model No.: MT-3D. Thanks

I was wondering if it has a fuse or something like in the lines from the receiver to the coil? It's got what looks like a fuse housing of some kind, but I don't know what else it would be.? Thanks again

Undue all settlings and reapply
Right on thank you I can't find the instructions for it yet, I put them up really good and haven't needed them since. Thanks again Hahaha
Hi what radio? The thing is magnet glitch protection??
It's the stock King Motor Model No.: MT-3D 3 chanel radio my T2000 came with,I don't know if it's got that? Hahaha thank you, I'll check the indistruction manual, as my big brother calls the instructionmanual

Last edited:
Right on thank you I can't find the instructions for it yet, I put them up really good and haven't needed them since. Thanks again Hahaha

It's the stock King Motor Model No.: MT-3D 3 chanel radio my T2000 came with,I don't know if it's got that? Hahaha thank you, I'll check the indistruction manual, as my big brother calls the instructionmanual
WOW, I just went for a major bash race with my older twin with his LST XXL2-E and beat him onceand he got me back, then I had a prettymajor crash (cartwheels) a few and now it's remote killing the engine again? Hahahamaybe I righted the wrong I done it the first crush.
WOW, I just went for a major bash race with my older twin with his LST XXL2-E and beat him onceand he got me back, then I had a prettymajor crash (cartwheels) a few and now it's remote killing the engine again? Hahahamaybe I righted the wrong I done it the first crush.
Older twin son not brother, and crash not crush. Hahaha sorry just happy everything's working right again!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks