Killer RC issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBasher

Placed an order from Killer RC over a month ago. No phone contact so emailed them multiple times for an update with no response. Anyone having issues with Killer RC lately?

Placed an order from Killer RC over a month ago. No phone contact so emailed them multiple times for an update with no response. Anyone having issues with Killer RC lately?
We had the same experience after our most recent LSF giveaway. Ordered the kill switch and not a word from them. I emailed a few times, using the email form on their site, and email addresses I had for them from the forum and never got a reply.

I think after 3-4 weeks it showed up.

So while you're likely never going to hear from them, the good news is you'll probably get your part eventually.

We had the same experience after our most recent LSF giveaway. Ordered the kill switch and not a word from them. I emailed a few times, using the email form on their site, and email addresses I had for them from the forum and never got a reply.

So while you're likely never going to hear from them, the good news is you'll probably get your part eventually.
That’s awful! He is the “go to” kill switch. The business is there.

yes the giveaway switch took just under 4 weeks to get to me, but did arrive in the end (y),
the super bee has been quite hard to get in the uk for quite a while now as well, always seems to be limited stock over here

Emailing him is best, he responded a to a few people on Facebook. But, some have been waiting months, that to me isn't acceptable. I'd get my money back from PayPal or bank.

I ordered the switch and a battery cover 6wks ago. Multiple attempts to contact and no reply. Finally went with Dynamite, works fine at a lower price point.

I ordered the switch and a battery cover 6wks ago. Multiple attempts to contact and no reply. Finally went with Dynamite, works fine at a lower price point.
My experience with Killer RC as well. Dynamite is DDM deal of the day $24.99. I ordered a couple.

The dynamite and rc excel are the same thing.
Cheers 👍
My experience with Killer RC as well. Dynamite is DDM deal of the day $24.99. I ordered a couple.
Have to get it now ,spent money on a new battery gun and battery with charger plus the rubber stopper drill bits ,if I can get the same product elsewhere I'll cancel thru PayPal
And thanks mate 👍
Oh ,basher ,did you ever get your product/order?
That's no excuse to take over a month and still no parts. I would contact Paypal or your bank to dispute the charges.
It's not that in my eyes , it's the lack of common 🤬 courtesy. Now I need to get my goods just so I can leave brutal feedback..
yes the giveaway switch took just under 4 weeks to get to me, but did arrive in the end (y),
the super bee has been quite hard to get in the uk for quite a while now as well, always seems to be limited stock over here
Heard good things about the Super bee but I got a dynamite one for about £25 I think and is decent 👍

Cheers fella ,it's not strictly necessary but no the point ,will install when pull start fails...
I’m guessing he is like all of us. Lots of work. No workers.
Got his address so I can airmail my dog to him lol

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks