Killer rc kill switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRX1994

Hi, I'm kind of confused about the killer rc remote kill switch. When would this be useful besides just killing it remotely or if your throttle gets stuck open?

The most beneficial use is when it automatically kills the engine during a radio glitch, or if your battery power gets low or disconnected.
Plus its also nice to just be able to kill the engine when you pull into the race pits, or if your car is a long distance away and it has flipped over on its lid. You can kill the engine instead of it sitting there upside down, running lean, while you go walk to flip the car back on its wheels.
The Super Bee also has the ability to plug in to an engine temperature sensor, and it can kill the engine if it gets too hot. (temp module coming soon)

Oh, I didn't realize it would shut off itself if it loses signal or battery power. That makes my decision real easy. Thanks! Anywhere I can get it for a discount?

Use the LSF coupon code on KillerRC.com , DDM, LSRC, TGN. The prices should be about the same at all those places. Some are out of stock though. We should have more this weekend.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks