Killer RC sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdgreen

I placed a order for the super bee kill switch and buzzer on 30 Aug 2023. i revived a order number. and nothing else. I emailed killer rc got no response. today I spent way to much time trying to cancel the order with pay pal. pay pal says because I ordered more than one item in the order they can't give me a refund. THAT SUCKS. I guess a word to the wise is NEVER order from Killer RC. I could have just drove down the freeway and tossed the money out the window. :mad:

Thanks I already bought it. Got tired of waiting on killer RC. I needed help . These guys answered my questions with a phone call. All I had to do is reverse ch. 3 in my transmitter. I would rather pay more for great customer service. THANKS
Thanks I already bought it. Got tired of waiting on killer RC. I needed help . These guys answered my questions with a phone call. All I had to do is reverse ch. 3 in my transmitter. I would rather pay more for great customer service. THANKS

It is crazy. I bought my super bee switch straight from them back in January and got it promptly. Ever since I’ve only heard of crappy service and delays.

Yep, had 3 ordered for about 4 months and eventually got my credit card company involved (after 7 emails sent to Killer RC and ZERO response)
Amazingly enough I got an email from them last week how they “cancelled” my order for me “at my request” ( I NEVER requested it to be cancelled it just wanted an update) and that was that….
Odd thing is ,about 6 months ago, I ordered a kill switch and a few other items and had it within in a week.

I'll tell you what. Their cc processing will get shut down soon. Bank has to be recieving tons of charge backs and they don't like that. Only reason I can see why killerRc would let this happen is if he died or in hospital. Something bad musta happened.

I placed a order for the super bee kill switch and buzzer on 30 Aug 2023. i revived a order number. and nothing else. I emailed killer rc got no response. today I spent way to much time trying to cancel the order with pay pal. pay pal says because I ordered more than one item in the order they can't give me a refund. THAT SUCKS. I guess a word to the wise is NEVER order from Killer RC. I could have just drove down the freeway and tossed the money out the window. :mad:
HELLO,
SAME WITH ME WITH KILLER RC. PAYPAL GIVE ME A FUND REFUND TOKE TWO MONTHS BUT I RECEIVE TWO DAYS AGO

Pay pal has robbed 3 family members in last two weeks.I use a pre paid visa card from walmart to buy all my online stuff.Figure out what you need ,put money on card,buy it,I recomend a matt olsen design switch.Very small ,4 years in a 5t 2.0,zero issues.He will call while he is packing your order to double check,great service.Cant be useb with stabillity control radios I have dx5 witnh non avc reciever

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks