Killer RC transmitter battery coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Just recently Killer RC mentioned that a new LiFe transmitter battery is coming soon. A 2300mAh, 6.6v LiFe battery that should retail around $33.99.

killerrc-transmitter-battery.jpg

I use a LiFe battery now in my Futaba 4PL and the battery lasts forever. This Killer RC batter will certainly be worth the upgrade for anyone not using a LiFe battery already!

Thanks WoodiE. Compared to other packs, we were able to squeeze in more capacity, and also a lower price. We should have them ready to sell by the end of November.

Make that mid-December.

These little packs are amazing. They last forever in a transmitter. I actually used one as a receiver pack in my MCD RaceRunner with dual steering servos, and it did great.

2300lifepo.jpg

Here's this pack in a Futaba 4PL. This pack is a little thicker than the stock battery pack, but it fits nicely. You just have to get the power wires tucked to the side. You don't want to cram the battery on top of the wires, cuz that'll make the battery stick up higher and you won't be able to slide the battery door on.

krcacl2302300mah66vrxli.jpg

I have not tried it, but I Googled and found the dimensions. I don't think it will fit without some Dremmeling on the radio. I think the issue is the width. The MT4 has a longer, skinny battery layout because they do two AA's end to end, but Futaba does four AA's side by side.

Last edited:
Here's this pack in a Futaba 4PL. This pack is a little thicker than the stock battery pack, but it fits nicely. You just have to get the power wires tucked to the side. You don't want to cram the battery on top of the wires, cuz that'll make the battery stick up higher and you won't be able to slide the battery door on.

krcacl2302300mah66vrxli.jpg

What type of battery charger would you need.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks