KillerRC 7.4v LiPo vs the 5ive-T stock battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
I've said it before, the @Killer RC 7.4v LiPo is a great upgrade over the stock batteries on the Losi 5ive-T and now Killer RC has posted a great video showing just that:

Last edited:
I had a 7200 pack from Killer, loved it while it lasted...I think I must have just gotten a bad one. It puffed and lost a cell not long after getting it, Kent Keller was great about helping me "save it" by slow charging it as a nimh battery. I was able to use it until it needed charged again, which is quite a while with these massive capacities. When it finally was deemed to be dead dead, Kent offered a replacement immediately. I opted to have him send me a kill switch and decided to go with the 900SGT kit with his 4s battery. Great customer service, you really can buy his products without worry, he stands by them absolutely.

Is the Killer Lipo battery a direct drop in to replace the stock nimh battery or do I need some form of voltage regulator since it is a lipo?

can the stock receiver that comes with the spektrum dx3s handle the voltage as well? Just want to make sure it is a direct drop in, plug and play kinda deal. I would hate to fry electronics.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks