king motor 5t and 5t conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a69baldone

I just ran across this and it don't seem like a bad deal.. Hopefully i can find some feedback on it soon.. For what they want for a body it must be super thin though.. Whats your guys opnion on it? From a guy thats collecting umemployment and cant afford the real deal..

LINK DELETED BY USABAJA5

I just ran across this and it don't seem like a bad deal.. Hopefully i can find some feedback on it soon.. For what they want for a body it must be super thin though.. Whats your guys opnion on it? From a guy thats collecting umemployment and cant afford the real deal..

That guy had some bad advertising on another forum. If you can't afford it keep saving and buy a used 5b and convert it to t or save a little longer and buy a 5t.

You are better off dealing with a Reputable dealer Vancouver Hobbies, Innovative, DDM, there anr many more just do a search.

i agree. its pretty cheap and if you already have a 5b it "seems" to be a good deal....!BUT! ive seen that guy on another forum and he is an ubelievable charactor. im not rumoring. clubin knows too. he will do anything to bash some elses product just to sell something from his site. even went as far as "double screen naming" to answer his own posts. he also doesn't seem to no much about the hobby. i have no problems buying cloned rc's as my morals are very low(lol). but i simply wouldnt buy frome engage just becouse of his bazzar reputation on the forums. he has many good deals and still has a hard time moving product out the door. i wonder why?

Thanks for the input fellas... All Im looking to do is convert my baja to a 5t.. I really prefer to use oem hpi products but what is used for converting it over is not really any parts that you have to worry about being durable like a arms or such.. I was mainly interested in the body and tires and rims..
As for being a reputable dealer I don't know.. I have not read much on him...The way I look at it is that as long as you get the product that you pay for with no hidden charges or other curve ball tactics then its all good..
Im going to do some looking around some more and see what I can find on this character... Maybe someone can post a link that has some helpful info on dealing with him.. I would personally prefer to give my hard earned cash to someone that takes care of the consumer in the hobby we all love though.. But thats just me..

Thanks for the input fellas... All Im looking to do is convert my baja to a 5t.. I really prefer to use oem hpi products but what is used for converting it over is not really any parts that you have to worry about being durable like a arms or such.. I was mainly interested in the body and tires and rims..
As for being a reputable dealer I don't know.. I have not read much on him...The way I look at it is that as long as you get the product that you pay for with no hidden charges or other curve ball tactics then its all good..
Im going to do some looking around some more and see what I can find on this character... Maybe someone can post a link that has some helpful info on dealing with him.. I would personally prefer to give my hard earned cash to someone that takes care of the consumer in the hobby we all love though.. But thats just me..

Check out his names "puff" and "engage rc" over on RCU. He was pretending to be just a regular rc guy as puff before he was caught. I don't know if I've heard any bad experiences from ordering from them though.

Update....
I posted a thread on "another" board and got some input on the ingage rc and puff... From the info I got it was not good..Thats too bad... It basically gave me all I need to make the decision to do a 5t conversion with all OEM hpi parts,and bite the bullet on saving a few dollers.trying to save a few dollers is not worth taking a chance to loosing a lot of dollers.
Someone put a reply that they bought 2 clone bajas and still have not recieved them.. I don't see him juimping on and defending himself either..
Makes you wonder.

I just don't understand how some people can even be in business. Great opportunity for them to get on forums and build good relationships with people and they have to blow it by acting like fools.

LINK DELETED BY USABAJA5

The body is not thin at all I have the T1000 and if anything I think it is stronger than the 5T body. I have a friend who owns a hobby shop and has the HPI 5T, I have the T1000 and we comapred it and its is amazingly strong.

Dan

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks