king motor sandrail?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks very much like one chopper as made..

think chops are a lot better quality, this just sits over the exsisting baja chassis wich looks a bit sad ,the standard k,m 20 steel roll bar is piss week ,so can,t see these being strong either would have been nice with a body shell on tho,,

Wonder how the stress of a rollover would be on the mount points?

Bv0HHQB2kKGrHqRiEv10EN0QBMGNDgfg2Q_.jpg
Bv0-9wEWkKGrHqJjQEv10B25BMGNC6gWw_3.jpg

$300 bucks and still going?? I might just try making one and buying a welder for that price. This way I could weld some plate in there to finish the look. :D

If Mike's KM is anything to go by the list of 'teething' troubles will be as long as your arm
yea he,s been very unlucky , think you need to take it out the box and strip and rebuild it like i did,nt do ha. but with the k,m it all seems engine related problems no one seems to have a good word to say about the 29cc motor,

yea he,s been very unlucky , think you need to take it out the box and strip and rebuild it like i did,nt do ha. but with the k,m it all seems engine related problems no one seems to have a good word to say about the 29cc motor,

You're right there mate. Rebuild def the way to go. Jacko's engine didnt last long either

My MT mill is going in mine and the 29 on fleebay.
J.

Back