King Motor t2000 servo glitching please help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandonlynn08

Hey everyone a noob to 1/5 scale and just received my t2000. Whenever I start the truck up my servos start jumping and glitching. Replaced throttle servo and also swapped rx and tx still not fix. It does not do it unless it is running! Please please help!!

Well I think I fixed the issue I kept swapping radios and receivers and had a 2.4 redcat system lying around so I put it in and all glitching went away! Idk I guess you can't run 27mhz with gas?

I Don't see why you couldn't, I think rcspeedmart is correct I think you are getting noise coming from your plug, the 2.4 just happens to no be picking it up. Also get yourself a kill switch from killerrc.com before your 40 pound 1/5th scale goes out of control and hurts somebody!

Thank you for your concern Maxxheadroom but I don't race it or anything so I don't see the need in spending 60 bucks on a kill switch. All I do is run it around the yard and that's about it. I drove it for over a hour today with the 2.4 in it and no issues at all. I will take the advice and get a new plug just in case. Is there anyone else who makes a cheaper switch?

Thank you for your concern Maxxheadroom but I don't race it or anything so I don't see the need in spending 60 bucks on a kill switch. All I do is run it around the yard and that's about it. I drove it for over a hour today with the 2.4 in it and no issues at all. I will take the advice and get a new plug just in case. Is there anyone else who makes a cheaper switch?

I don't race either, I just play however when my buggies arrive today before they even get fuel in them I will be installing kill switches in both of them. I don't want to risk loosing control of my cars period. Look at it this way if you end up in a run away situation, even if you manage to not hit a person you still run the risk of damaging property. To me $60 per car is CHEAP insurance!!! To my knowledge there are no other manufactures for the kill switch. The cost of the kill switch would likely pay for itself just in broken parts saved when you have a runaway, and really it's not if, it's when. You already are having a glitchy radio situation...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks