King Motor T2000 still doesn't run very long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on, I think it looks better and more like something that goes off road! Hahaha let me see if I can figure out how to send a picture of mine. Hahaha
Not as cool looking as yours, but probably works the same. Hahaha that was easier than I thought, hopefully I did it right? .
Did you use a Zerc grease fitting screwed into the gas cap ? They are one way valves . The vacuum in the tank may not be enough to overcome the spring pressure that seals the ball bearing. Cool idea though.

Did you use a Zerc grease fitting screwed into the gas cap ? They are one way valves . The vacuum in the tank may not be enough to overcome the spring pressure that seals the ball bearing. Cool idea though.
I just drilled the grease zert out with my drill press, our NAPA is in very limited supply on anyother kind of air fittings or fuel line connection of any kind for some reason?. Hahaha thanks though, it's working great now until the next problem.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks