King Motor X1 4WD shaft drive buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadFather00

Hello everyone

This x1 is apparently a hurrax clone of the yuckon. which is a very expensive rolling chassis that costs 1600 from hurrax. It is shaft drive. Has anyone got they're hands on a km x1? it looks really good. The x1 is nearing the top of my list for first 1/5th scale along with the T2000 and thunderbolt III. but mostly i want a truck the t2000 and x1 are what my dreams are made of lately...but i know crap about 1/5 scales nor have i even seen a 1/5th scale in person. So please weigh in on my top picks and feel free to add a few more...any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

The king motor x1 is not a clone of the yuckon truck,

It's a clone of the hurrax zynit,

The king motor x1 is advertised for more than the genuine hurrax zynit on some sites,

Apex models used to advertise the hurrax zynit for £450 artr

I nearly bought one but I already had a hopped up 5t and was looking something smaller at that time so got a savage flux Hp.

Last edited:
Looks like you've done some homework.
Welcome to LSF.
Please insert your location - you'll find that in UserCP.
That way others will be able to point you in the right direction in your locality.

Al.

thanks ..i have been reading up for months deciding what to get that'll be more fun than it will be a problem lol

The king motor x1 is not a clone of the yuckon truck,

It's a clone of the hurrax zynit,

The king motor x1 is advertised for more than the genuine hurrax zynit on some sites,

Apex models used to advertise the hurrax zynit for £450 artr

I nearly bought one but I already had a hopped up 5t and was looking something smaller at that time so got a savage flux Hp.

The cheapest i have seen the zynit is 1400 usd. That doesn't even include an engine or any radio gear. I like what i see of hurrax they're differentials look really heavy in particular and have very thick chassis plates. I can get the x1 off ebay rtr for a grand or less usd. I like that they are shaft drive.
However, I'll probably end up with a t2000 since they are mostly compatible with the 2wd rovan t5 the km t1000 and hpi baja t5 It's hard to beat that kind of parts and upgrades availability.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks