King Motor X2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering how much it will improve over stock. Thinking I might need a new pipe. I was told today, they make this head kit, to install using the stock crank, and another head kit that goes with the 2mm crank.

Last edited:
I have one, here's a video from last week. It's a great car i'm having a blast with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin at X2

Hi guys I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a X2. From what I have seen and herd they are one of the best clones out there. I was looking at the pics on facebook on the 30n trucks and they look identical to the x2. I don't have the money to throw at a 5t so this is my pic for a 1/5 scale 4wd truck . I was on KM's web site and the pics of the x2 on there show the pipe with a coupler between the header and camber. Most of the other pics I have seen show it as one piece . So my ? is witch one comes with it . Any other info on these truck would help. Thanks and glad to be apart of the Large Scale Forums .:)

Hi guys I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a X2. From what I have seen and herd they are one of the best clones out there. I was looking at the pics on facebook on the 30n trucks and they look identical to the x2. I don't have the money to throw at a 5t so this is my pic for a 1/5 scale 4wd truck . I was on KM's web site and the pics of the x2 on there show the pipe with a coupler between the header and camber. Most of the other pics I have seen show it as one piece . So my ? is witch one comes with it . Any other info on these truck would help. Thanks and glad to be apart of the Large Scale Forums .:)

The pipe on mine is all one piece.

Can't wait

I ordered one and it should be here on Monday. The guy I talked to said it has a two piece pipe and some aluminum upgrades as well ! I will let you know!!! :w00t:

It's here !!!!!!!!!

My X2 showed up yesterday .Mine came with a 29cc Fuelie engine and a 2 piece pipe . Man the quality on these trucks is pretty good but I did find my center diff leaking like a siv . I installed all of the aluminum upgrade parts that came with it as well as a Killer Bee kill switch. I can't wait to fire it up and break it in . I will try to post some pics soon . :D

Subscribed! Thinking of pulling the trigger. I wonder if they would sell it without radio/receiver and a clear body? Cant wait to see the pics of it running. I wish it had a silenced pipe option...

Edit: Just contacted the distributer and was told it now comes with a "upgraded" 29cc 4-bolt motor. Make sense???

Last edited:
I havn't had a chance to run mine yet but the quality is pretty nice . I didn't care for the air filter that came with it other than that it is a pretty sweet ride.

I would not trust it . You unscrew it and it has multiple layer of foam and they do not fit tight in the aluminum housing . There is a good enough chance dirt can get buy it . It looks cool but it is a poor excuse for a offroad air filter . I spent an extra 30 bucks and got a good tgn filter .

so got this monster in today man its impressive going to give it a go over this weekend to make sure its all tight like a tiger... so what do you recommend for break in have never done it my other one is a used one that was already broke in? thanks

I took mine out today and broke in the motor . This thing is LOAD and runs like a scalded dog . It fired up after 4 pull and ran good while breaking it in . Very happy with the performance of the 29cc 4 bolt Fuelie . I cant wait to get it in the dirt and start racing again !!!! :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks