King Motors 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pab.....what are the plastics like on the SQ's........from what i've heard they are a bit ordinary......you had any probs with the plakky bits?

Let me know bud as the SQ's are mostly too cheap to pass up.

All the better for bashing.... being cheap and all.

Hey Pab.....what are the plastics like on the SQ's........from what i've heard they are a bit ordinary......you had any probs with the plakky bits?

Let me know bud as the SQ's are mostly too cheap to pass up.

All the better for bashing.... being cheap and all.

i,ve had no problems with the plastics still all original, and still runninng the original servos, chewed a couple of spur gears but found that the washer that go,s behind the spur was missing:no:just replaced the plastic diff case to alloy and fitted the missing bearing ,thanks for that one, the buggy its self is good think a strip down from new is needed tho,,

Good to hear Pab.....might look into getting one for a basher so I don't trash the one I have.
As I said before they are too cheap to pass up......been a couple on fleebay here for $400........next time they pop up I might grab one.

looks good i am going to get my king motor2.0 on the 4th march just joined today and learnt alot already just by reading this thread , good job guys ! i wont be making it look like a hpi baja though , i will stand proud lol KING MOTOR , just think off all the extra hop ups i can get with my saving , at the end of the day hpi baja's are not unbreakable and break just like any other models do , thats why you can buy spare parts ... i look at it this way nearly all the nitro buggys and truggys look the same , why should these be so diffrent , at the end of the day you pay your moneys , you takes your choice.....lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks