King Motors Mechanical disc brakes understanding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Fast

Need help understanding how the mechanical disc brakes work in sync with the
throttle servo. I have the brakes installed just dumbfounded on how they work with the throttle servo.

Do i need to reverse the servo on the transmitter?

are u referring to cable operated front disc brakes or just the rear brake.. no matter if u are using just the standard rear brake only, or have cable operated fronts, it al works at same time,, I run a integy cable brake fronts with me stock rear ,, applying brake on radio moves servo arm back to apply rear brake and by having a double horn servo arm, pulls back on the front as well,, pulling back on throttle closing it,, hitting throttle releases the brakes and applies the gas,,, lots of vids on you tube,, the king motor , rovan calble brakes are basically integy brakes,,, if using the hydraulic ones, works similar fashion, just not pulling back front brake cables u will put pushing a piston into a mastercylinger like a car,, using fluid to apply the brakes in front hope this helps

I am referring to front brakes only.

Do you have any pictures on here that shows how the electronics work?

how it is set up?

I am currently not working with a servo as the throttle servo heated up and failed.

go on you tube and look up integy brakes for hpi Baja,, they have several versions so not sure what u have,,, vids show how to set up,, etc,,, good luck ,, mine will stop the truck quick without locking,, so easier to control,,, since rear is not trying to come around

i have hydraulic front brakes so i adjust the crap rear brakes first then the front or else the front lock-up and skid balding the front tires fast.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks