King Motors two thumbs up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guardog

Drove 4 hours to NY today to pick up a new T1000 GT. Met Dan there and he was awesome. Showed me different models and helped me choose what was best for my style. He knocked some $$$ off the price and gave me metal carriers and chassis brace for free. Gave my kid some hats & R-shirts too. I was very impressed. Highly recommend. Very knowledgable and friendly !!!vu8u9epe.jpg
sa7uha4u.jpg

It seems like Dan has made a huge effort to enhance the marque.

It has always been considered '2nd rate' - and excuse me! - cf HPI Bajas, but with such an excellent support and aftersales service as appears to be the case with Dan, most of what may have been lost, is recovered.

It's always nice to have somebody to help you, guide you with selection, and also be somebody, despite taking your money, who you believe you can trust!

Well done Dan, once again.

Al.

I have a t1000 and it my first 1/5 scale and its been a great solid truck anything that has broken on it has been small. Servo horn stripped and a front hub broke, lost a eclip.
only big upgrade i did was put a killer rc super bee kill switch and use it wit my 4pks-r.

I can't say enough about my KM baja and definitely can't say enough about Dan's customer service. In fact, once I finish upgrading my Baja, I'm going to order a roller from him so that I have 2 trucks.

Is there a webiste to buy from Dan? I am in the west coast so I will need to order from him. I have a KM Baja and love that sucker. Very fast.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks