King Motors wheels and tires question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote69

This is the same question I posted on another site....then the "clone" flamers appeard and got the owner of the site to delete my thread and sent me a PM telling me not to post "clone" topics on his forum. Since we have a guy that knows first hand , this will work out better anyway. Those guys are on this site too , but this site is not just for thier paying sponsors products.

I want to pick up a set of sand paddle tires for my HPI baja 5b but cant see dropping $150+ on a set of rims and tires for something that wont be used all that often as the only sand to run in is at the local lake in the swimming area.

I was told that the tires below were of pour quality because they were made by a company that produces "clone" buggys and trucks.....yea I know , you don't know what I wanted to say in reply to them. Thankfully one of the members stepped up and sent me a PM and told me what his thoughts were on the KING MOTORS products and how good they are and told me to come talk to Dan who sells them . Well here I am.....so Dan , are these sets as good as the "real" baja 's or are they going to wear out after one use as those guys said they would ?

304432427_tp.jpg

I sure would love nothing better than to get these tires and run the heck out of them , then go back and tell them how badly they wasted money on over priced tires simply for the name printed on them.

By the way Dan , you need to get those aluminum hop-up parts in other colors.....I know im not the only guy sick of that orange HPI color....heck I thought about buying them and removing the anodized orange(oven-cleaner trick) and having them powder coated in the color of my choice.

thanks ,
Matt

I am pretty sure you will not have any regrets with King Motors or Rovansport wheels and tyres.
I have used both brands paddle rears and they last quite well if used for their intended purpose, I also used them on loose gravel with no worries.
But don't run them on road like I did, the paddles don't like it!

They are missing the metal ring on the inside of the rim. I would recommend installing one yourself and epoxying them in place. Just find a piece of round stock pipe that will fit. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks