King Motors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome USA....

But where do the non clones and non HPI baja's go???

The only clone parts left on mine are the chassis & fuel tank !!

Everything else is custom made or HPI...( 75% custom made )

Agreed...I swear by the Rovans.....mine has been awesome tough...

The only real damage mine suffered was a broken dogbone and a bent shock shaft......that's it.......BUT.....things still wear out & have been replaced with new HPI bits or custom made shiny shiny alloy bits!!!!

I LIKE SHINY BITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for th guy's that have clones you have a place where
their will be no bashing and s---t talking.....most of you
have them so hopped up that it's hard to tell who's car
it is. ShengQi,Rovan,KingMotor's or the sacred HPI.
Glad to see the hobby and industries are opening their
minds!!LOL

its mad i,ve got a shenqi baja but when somthing breaks i buy genuine hpi parts, but it seems when somthing breaks on a hpi baja most owners buy after market hop up parts by other firms other than hpi,

y are the km alloy parts so much cheeper than the hpi i get my km tmarow and im going to buy km parts if it brakes because the so much cheeper is there a quality diffrence or somthink ?

y are the km alloy parts so much cheeper than the hpi i get my km tmarow and im going to buy km parts if it brakes because the so much cheeper is there a quality diffrence or somthink ?

to be honest the k,m parts are cheaper but as i found only by a couple of quid, the quality is allmost as good as hpi i got a outer gearbox for £18 this was a geniune hpi one with all the nuts bolts and stuff, the k,m one is£16 but its only the two gearbox halfs with no fixings:no:

to be honest the k,m parts are cheaper but as i found only by a couple of quid, the quality is allmost as good as hpi i got a outer gearbox for £18 this was a geniune hpi one with all the nuts bolts and stuff, the k,m one is£16 but its only the two gearbox halfs with no fixings:no:

have you got any pics of the mesh mod ?/ and any other mods?

DO YOU THINK .... that all of these, clones and originals, are made by the same manufacturer, but there are certain defining tolerances for HPI, and the clever guys over in China said ... 'we can't sell these individually, so let's create a 'new manufacturer'', which so happens to use the exact same parts????? ...
Is there a risk of poor quality 'alloy hopups' on the clones being like GPM in 1/10 scale? , i.e. paper's stronger !! They're crap, from experience with my Revo and E-Maxx. Normal alloy body posts bend, GPM ones snap like paper.

The issues with the China made parts especially with this type of product is quality control. There is'nt any in most cases. Have you seen someof the photos where some of the r/c's and mini 4wd's and such come out of? They are warehouses in the middle of no where IMO.:chinese: The other is the materials they use. Again no control. Wonder if anyone has checked to see if our KM's are painted in lead? :laugh:

Voo, stop licking your chassis!!! :lol:

The issues with the China made parts especially with this type of product is quality control. There is'nt any in most cases. Have you seen someof the photos where some of the r/c's and mini 4wd's and such come out of? They are warehouses in the middle of no where IMO.:chinese: The other is the materials they use. Again no control. Wonder if anyone has checked to see if our KM's are painted in lead? :laugh:

Voo, stop licking your chassis!!! :lol:

Thats why he's and Jacko are a bit mad :rolleyes::clown::clown:

all the bajas are made at the same factory in china!!! anybody with 100.000$ can go to china and buy them and put their own name on it!!! such as-km,sq,rovan or whatever,the more u buy the less u pay for each one of them!!i have a good friend that did the same thing with lcd t.v, now he is rich, u can do it in india too or indonesia.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks