Kit 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taurus

Hi all, a friend of mine told me to ask here (to the experts) about the kamitro 4x4 kit.
All the pros, and cons.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

not much info on it yet Taurus. Slated for a release this month, but has been put off once or twice before. not sure if its still set for June. there is a Small thread here in the other manufacturers area with some info.
T

timmah the kamitro kits are what rc nuts and largescale rc have. i have only seen the videos and they look great but way overpriced imo.

oh poop sorry, i had K1 gladiator on my mind. MY BAD. wrong company. i do agree though, they are DAMN expensive.

From what I hear its a good kit the problem is by the time you get the FGMT and upgrade the thing you have 2 FGMT's worth of parts.:( You might just sell the FG and get a MCD and might get under the price of the upgrade but now depending on your area you might have parts issues.:( :(

The price is not expensive;
FG monster truck $980.00
4 wd kit $750.00

Total $1730.00

MCD Monster Truck less engine $1682.00
engine $ 200.00min
Total $1882.00

There is not much difference in price. It just depends on what you want to spend. The actual kit is not very expensive, it is the FG parts that are needed that almost doubles the cost.

The price is not expensive;
FG monster truck $980.00
4 wd kit $750.00

Total $1730.00

MCD Monster Truck less engine $1682.00
engine $ 200.00min
Total $1882.00

There is not much difference in price. It just depends on what you want to spend. The actual kit is not very expensive, it is the FG parts that are needed that almost doubles the cost.

Where is the 4x4 kit for $750.00?

Oops, I was thinking the chain drive system. Is that the same?http://www.bigboystoysandhobbies.com/fg_4x4_kit
But still the cheapest I can find it is $850.00
http://www.largescalerc.com/FG4X4conversion.html

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks