Km 30.5cc horsepower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
based on what a stock CY 2 bolt 30.5 cc should do and the fact it is a clone of that, also the pipe is a clone of the rear Dom so I would say a solid 4 but I know i am close. I know mine rips pretty well:)

Thanks syphon. Mine rips too. Barely keep it in a straight line. Just wondering what engine mods to do to create more. I heard someone say with the Dom pipe 5.5? I find that hard to believe from a 2bolt

Thanks syphon. Mine rips too. Barely keep it in a straight line. Just wondering what engine mods to do to create more. I heard someone say with the Dom pipe 5.5? I find that hard to believe from a 2bolt

Stock 30.5 has 3hp at the most with a tuned pipe

add a mod topend kit and you'll get 4hp maybe 4.5

i spoke to the supplier and checked stats on ebay in the past when i got mine , the km makes less power then cy and zenoah, i think it was something like 2.2 hp with stock pipe on the 29.maybe 2.6 for 30.5 and 3.5hp with a pipe.

i think the dom makes 5.5hp with a obr engine,on a stock 29cc zen(3.5hp ) it probably makes 4.5 with dom.
although im changing the engine,the stock engine pulled well with my dom clone!

that headkit will give more power ,its the entry level kit i think. but getting a really good tuned pipe will give loads more power then a headkit! ive never seen the dragon but the dom clone gives great power.my mate has a km with a 29cc engine and a dom clone,its doing mid to high 60's. if you can stretch a little further, oneill bros do long block engines,you don't get flywheel,clutch or shrouds, carb which saves alot of money.,but you already have them on your existing motor.
the prostock will make 5.5 with a tuned pipe.its 4bolt zenoah which is more reliable.

When I was looking for more reliability and power I just put a 4 bolt Zen G290RC that way I had a good starting point for future long rod upgrades. I am glad I did it because that Zen screams and I know it won't leave me hanging. Plus it is smooth as butter:)

[ame="http://youtu.be/GJg1e4s0QVY"]http://youtu.be/GJg1e4s0QVY[/ame]

I think the Dom clone is called a dragon. Mine looks just like the dom. Don't get me wrong here, I am impressed with my stock 30.5. The thing has crazy torque. Just thinking ahead and of course always want more. So the Onb prostock long block will be fully compatible with all of my clone engine parts? Pipe and all? If I choose to go that route I wonder if the stock drivetrain parts will hold up?

I think the Dom clone is called a dragon. Mine looks just like the dom. Don't get me wrong here, I am impressed with my stock 30.5. The thing has crazy torque. Just thinking ahead and of course always want more. So the Onb prostock long block will be fully compatible with all of my clone engine parts? Pipe and all? If I choose to go that route I wonder if the stock drivetrain parts will hold up?
the km with the 30.5cc engine is the 003 version i think? if it is,then you have more alloy than what i got with my 001.i run a stock 23cc engine with the dom clone.it is nice and powerful but will make changes in the future.mine was upgraded with the alloy diff ,(my fullmod longrod ate thru my fg diff)its a must if you are running more power.all the parts will be ok to use on a long block.later on you can upgrade the engine again.

When I was looking for more reliability and power I just put a 4 bolt Zen G290RC that way I had a good starting point for future long rod upgrades. I am glad I did it because that Zen screams and I know it won't leave me hanging. Plus it is smooth as butter:)

http://youtu.be/GJg1e4s0QVY

man, that looks like a great bashing site!! yes with the right pipe a stock engine can work wonders! my 29cc 2 bolt in the marder still surprises me now!
yes you can upgrade in the future, for stock engines a 2bolt is fine imo,but for tuned/ported motors i definatly think the zen 4bolt is best.the longrod engines at obr are fiesty lol.

i spoke to the supplier and checked stats on ebay in the past when i got mine , the km makes less power then cy and zenoah, i think it was something like 2.2 hp with stock pipe on the 29.maybe 2.6 for 30.5 and 3.5hp with a pipe.

i think the dom makes 5.5hp with a obr engine,on a stock 29cc zen(3.5hp ) it probably makes 4.5 with dom.
although im changing the engine,the stock engine pulled well with my dom clone!

This sounds spot on, I had the hpi Baja standard 23cc and the km.Baja 29cc, the hpi with its standard tin can exhaust pipe would leave my km.29cc on take off and top end, so this makes sence, how ever km are copying the cy. They are not doing a very good job.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks