km baja 29 cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oversize does not have a good reputation with this forum, there have been alot of complaints..

I believe this is the car that actually has a 26cc not a 29cc as listed..

For the money they are asking for that, you could buy an HPI baja..

As far as import duty, we need to know where you are from. So you may want to update your location, to give us a better ability to help you.

the same ones are on ebay all over for $499-5.99

I personally will never buy a clone again, I was new to large and did not do my home work. I seen $400 for a brand new buggy and I could pic it up that day, thats why I got the one I have now. Everytime I have taken it out something has broke. I think I should have all the bugs out now since I took it for a good bet run. The only reason I still have it is becasue, I get jack for it if I where to sell it. If I where to do it again, I would get a hpi ss.

Last edited:
These guys are only around the corner from me in dandenong Aust, I also bought my TQ clone from them and have had no problems with them in fact i got lil off the price here and there with my purchase's .... also take this in to account when they purchase from china everything is in US dollars shipping is in US dollars which has to be converted to Aust dollars then if someone buys from them who live in the States it has to be converted back to US dollars with more shipping etc... ( my no frills TQ cost me $699 Aust which =$565 US at the current rate of exchange) I did see the samething SONIC was asking about going for $1200 Aust which =$970 US and you guys can get it for 799US

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks